The KX™65 motorcycle is a lightweight and high-performance closed-course minicycle that offers all the right tools for youth motocross riders getting their first taste of competitive riding.
- High-performance liquid-cooled, 64 cc two-stroke engine
- A low 29.9 inch seat height
- Adjustable 33 mm leading axle conventional fork provides great handling and 8.3 inches of wheel travel
- Adjustable Uni-Trak® rear suspension with 9.4 inches of wheel travel
- Front and rear disc brakes
- High tensile tubular steel semi-double cradle frame
*Price does not include DMV fees,CA tire tax,taxes,dealer vehicle freight and set up, document preparation charge or any finance charges (if applicable). Sale price uses all dealer/manufacturers rebates/incentives. Sale prices are subject to change if customer chooses special finance promotion. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions.